So this isn’t the typical post you get here, but I had to share it. Y’all this 5 Layer Mexican dip is so delicious! Not to mention, it can be thrown together in 5 minutes max!
Whenever we have taco night at our house I struggle with what the serve as sides. I get bored with your typical rice and beans. This was too good not to share. For around $12 and 5 minutes of your time, you can have this huge, yummy dip as well!
The dip includes refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, taco seasoning, pico de Gallo (or salsa), shredded cheese, and cilantro. You can also opt in to topping the dip off with black olives, but I chose to leave those out.
Ingredients for 5 Layer Mexican Dip:
16 oz can of refried beans
10oz container of guacamole
10 oz or 12 oz of pico de gallo
16 oz sour cream
1 pk taco seasoning (of choice)
3/4-1 cup shredded cheese – Mexican blend or cheddar
2 tbsp cilantro
- Empty can of refried beans into pie dish and spread evenly across the bottom of the dish
- Spread gaucomole evenly on top of beans
- in a seperate bowl mix sour cream with the taco seasoning
- Spread the sour cream over the gaucomole
- spoon an even layer of pico de gallo on top of sour cream
- sprinkle shredded cheese on top
- top with cilantro
All of these ingredients can be found at Aldi (my go-to store for everything!) Be sure to check out this post for a week’s worth of dinners for under $45 at Aldi.
I also wanted to share a quick post with y’all about how much money I made my first month of blogging!